ph. 1300 562 886
- Microsoft Lync for Small Businesses
- Microsoft SharePoint Business Benefits
- Choosing Cloud Services for SME's: Google or Microsoft
- Study reveals 46% managed services clients cut IT costs by 25% or more
- Planning your Office Move - Important Steps to Remember
- How is the NBN Going to Affect your Business
- The Pitfalls & Benefits of Cloud Computing
- 5 Ways to Cheaply Improve your Staff Productivity Utilising IT
- Recent Audit Successes
- Training Staff in Hotkeys - Increase your Efficiency
- CRM - How your Business can Improve it's Customer Experience
- Cloud Desktops - Never Buy Another Server Again!
- Sharepoint - Get Free Productivity
- 4 Questions to Ask your IT Provider which will add $$ to your Bottom Line
- The Secret of Telco "Free Equipment" Deals
- 5 Pitfalls to choosing a Managed IT Services Provider
- Expand Now - Transitioning to Multiple Offices
- How does Virtualisation affect my Business?
- Unified Communications - How it can Save you Money
R & G Technologies is one of Brisbane's premier IT solutions & Cloud providers. Our commitment to service delivery and saving our clients time and money through intuitive IT solutions has seen us recognised as winners of the Australian Business Achiever Awards and appearance on the Queensland 400.
Give us a call today and tell us about your business challenges. We'll provide you with an obligation-free consultation on how R & G can add benefit to your business.
ph (07) 3018 0280
» Email Us
Study reveals 46% managed services clients cut IT costs by 25% or more
We have long since proved to our customers that Managed Services; or Fixed Fee Support Agreements with 24x7 Monitoring save our clients not only time, but also money. This consensus is continuing to grow as found in a recent study conducted by independent research body CompTIA of over 400 firms in the US. A summary of their findings:
- 46% of Firms have trimmed their annual IT expenditure by 25% or more
- 13% have slashed annual expenditure by more than 50%
- 89% of Managed Services customers are satisfied, or very satisfied
Downers Grove, Ill., Oct. 25, 2011 – Organizations that rely on managed services providers for some or all of their information technology (IT) needs are reaping significant annual costs savings, according to a new study published today by CompTIA, the nonprofit association for the IT industry.
The new CompTIA study Trends in Managed Services reveals that among current users of managed services, 46 percent of firms have trimmed their annual IT expenditures by 25 percent or more as a result of their shift to managed services, including 13 percent that have slashed annual IT expenditures by 50 percent or more. An additional 50 percent of organizations have saved between 1 percent and 24 percent in IT costs annually.
“This is compelling evidence that managed services, even when implemented on a small scale, can deliver significant cost savings, freeing up cash for other business needs,” said Carolyn April, director, industry analysis, CompTIA. “More importantly, these savings are accomplished without impacting the availability and reliability of the technology solutions the company relies on to conduct business.”
Indeed, the CompTIA study reveals that 89 percent of current managed services users are very satisfied or mostly satisfied with their experience. Performance and uptime; agreeable contract terms; a secure environment; and the flexibility to easily and quickly add new services all contribute to customers’ satisfaction.
Another critical factor is good communication between the customer and their managed services provider (MSP). Among companies that are highly satisfied with managed services, three-quarters say their MSP provides regular activity reports on all of the steps they take with the customer’s IT environment, including documenting any problems averted to keep the customer up and running.Source
R & G is a recognised pioneer in Managed Services for Australian Businesses ranging in size from 5-200 staff. Known as our "Business Assurance" program, all R & G IT Managed Services services are backed by a service-level agreement to guarantee our commitment to your business priorities. Read about the experiences of one of our recent Managed Services successes.
IT Support Case Study
"Starting out as a husband and wife team and growing to a 2 office business with 13 employees in just over 18 months certainly gave us a few headaches in relation to managing our IT requirements. We received no “service” from our previous IT Company"
Cloud Solution Case Study
"Expanding a services business into new territories is never an easy thing, but R & G’s hosted desktop cloud computing solution let’s easily manage IT costs whilst having the ability to rapidly deploy new offices and equip staff literally anywhere."